Η Universal Life προσλαμβάνει – Δείτε ποια θέση άνοιξε!
Ακολουθήστε μας στο Linkedin και συνδεθείτε με άλλους επαγγελματίες του κλάδου
Η Universal Life αναζητεί να προσλάβει άτομο για τη θέση “Investment Analyst” για τα κεντρικά της γραφεία στη Λευκωσία.
Οι αιτήσεις υποβάλλονται ηλεκτρονικά στη σελίδα της εταιρείας εδώ.
Δείτε πιο κάτω την περιγραφή της θέσης στα αγγλικά.
Universal Life is looking to hire a high caliber individual for the position of Investment Analyst at its Head Offices in Nicosia. The right incumbent will be part of the Investments Department and will be reporting to the Company’s Chief Investment Officer.
- Conduct research and analysis of international markets and global economy
- Manage the Company’s internal investment funds
- Assess and monitor external fund managers
- Prepare and present informative material related to investments, both for internal and external use
- Provide regular updates and support to the Company’s Investment Committee
- Train and support the Company’s Insurance Agents on investment related matters and practices
- Provide support to institutional clients, in relation to the Company’s investment funds
- Present and promote the Company’s group retirement schemes to potential institutional clients
- Provide support and make recommendations for improvements of the Company’s group retirement schemes infrastructure and processes
- Any other related duties
- A University Degree in Finance / Investments / Economics or similar subject. A Masters’ degree will be considered an advantage.
- A professional qualification in Financial Analysis (CFA), will be considered an advantage
- At least 3 years of similar experience, preferably in the insurance sector
- Excellent analytical and information processing skills
- Initiative, self-motivation, organisation and the ability to work within tight deadlines
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written
The Company offers an attractive remuneration package based on the candidate’s experience and qualifications plus other benefits like 13th Salary, Pension Fund and membership to the following Group Schemes which are offered by the Company to its permanent staff:
- Life Insurance (60 x gross monthly salary)
- Health Insurance
Interested applicants must complete the online application form by 16/01/2023.
All applications will be treaded in the strictest confidence.