Ψάχνει Actuarial Analyst η Trust Insurance
Trust Insurance Cyprus
Ακολουθήστε μας στο Telegram για να μην χάνετε καμία είδηση!
Η εταιρεία Trust Insurance ψάχνει να εντάξει στη δύναμη της άτομο για τη θέση Actuarial Analyst!
Δείτε πιο κάτω την περιγραφή της θέσης και τα απαιτούμενα προσόντα ενώ οι ενδιαφερόμενοι μπορούν να στέλνουν το βιογραφικό τους σημείωμα στο [email protected]
Trust International Insurance Company (Cyprus) Ltd is seeking to recruit a high-caliber, creative and well-rounded graduate to join our rapidly expanding Actuarial team.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Company’s Head of Actuarial and Risk Function and will have Actuarial / Mathematics / Data Analysis background to deliver actuarial, insurance, reinsurance, risk and financial qualitative and quantitative tasks.
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to work with FIA qualified professionals and receive a jump start into an actuarial career.
FUNCTIONS & DUTIES
- Support the calculation of Company reserves
- Support the calculation of the Company Capital Requirements through the use of our Solvency capital model
- Support the Company ORSA assessments
- Assist in the implementation of IFRS 17
- Assist data analysis using MS-Excel, VBA and R to support internal and external studies
- Develop ad-hoc models to provide enhancements to internal processes
- Assist in preparing external quantitative regulatory submissions including QRTs, NSTs.
- Assist in preparing external regulatory reports including AFR, SFCR, RSR.
- Assist in preparing presentations and other internal reports to address both non-technical as well as technical audiences
- Assist the internal risk assessment process including the incident management process
- Assist the risk monitoring process through the use of our risk management software
- Support the product development and management process including administration system product setup
- Support product profit monitoring including the feedback cycle into the product development and management process
- Provide support on reinsurance optimization studies and ad hoc reinsurance tasks
- University Degree in Actuarial Science / Mathematics with a minimum of 2.1 with a strong preference for 1st class
- Excellent skills in Excel with VBA programming is considered a must
- Other programming skills will be highly considered
- Data Analysis background will be highly considered
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent oral and written communications skills both in English and Greek
- Knowledge of insurance, reinsurance and Solvency II will be considered an advantage
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration package depending on the candidate’s capabilities and potentials
- Candidates who wish to follow a professional actuarial qualification will receive a relevant study package
- On the job training on all internal software
- Exposure to all aspects of actuarial work, such as reserving, pricing, reinsurance, risk management, capital modelling and Solvency II
You are kindly requested to send your CV to [email protected] or to fax number 22 050 290.
Note the position you are applying.
All applications will be considered strictly confidential.
Ακολουθήστε το Cyprus Insurance News στο Google News και μάθετε όλα τα ασφαλιστικά νέα από Κύπρο, Ελλάδα και τον υπόλοιπο κόσμο!